Sunday, January 3, 2016

Pesto Grilled Shrimp

If you know me then you know that shrimp is one of my favorite foods. I love shrimp in any form! So I was estatic when I found this grilled shrimp recipe. Simple, easy and healthy!

Pesto Grilled Shrimp
½ cup basil, packed
1 small clove garlic
1 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
2 tbsp parm regg, grated
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp lemon juice (~¼ lemon)
Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined

Preparation
1. Pulse the basil, garlic, pine nuts, parm, olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt and ground black pepper in a food processor or blender until smooth.
2. Marinate the shrimp in the pesto for at least 20 minutes, up to overnight, in the fridge.
3. Skewer the shrimp and grill over medium-high heat until cooked, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment