Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Avocado Egg Toast

As humans, we are naturally creatures of habit. When it comes to breakfast, that could not be more true for me! I literally eat the same breakfast every.single.day. Eggs in some form, turkey bacon and a carb (toast, waffle or English Muffin). So I wanted to break away from that habit and try something new (maybe start a new habit haha). I found this recipe on MyFitnessPal's blog and Pinterest page. I altered it some but it pretty much resembles the original. I hope you're looking to change your Breakfast habits and try something new! This breakfast is packed with protein, which is just what we need during breakfast! This recipe has just the right amount of protein and carbs to hold you over until your mid-morning snack. I know you won't be disappointed :)!

Avocado Egg Toast
1 piece of whole wheat bread
1/4 avocado
2 pieces Canadian Bacon
2 eggs
Fresh herbs

Preparation
1. Toast bread.
2. Slice avocado (1/4) and put the rest in the fridge for lunch and dinner.
3. Fry 2 eggs and cook Canadian Bacon.
4. Spread 1/4 avocado on bread, top with 2 slices of Canadian Bacon, 2 fried eggs and fresh herbs.
5. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment