Monday, April 4, 2016

Turkey or Chicken Lettuce Wraps

Planning my lunches for the week can sometimes be stressful and quite a chore. But I find when I make a recipe that will last me all 5 days of the week, I am then stress free when it comes to lunches. Simple is always the best way to go for me! When I found this recipe on Pinterest, I was ecstatic :)! All I have to do is fill 3 lettuce wraps the night before and my lunch is made, for the WEEK!!!

Ingredients:
3 lettuce wrap
1 - 2 low sodium or fat free deli turkey and/or chicken
1/2 small avocado
1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard (on each lettuce wrap) or any kind of "dressing" you wish

Preparation:
1. Fill each lettuce cup with deli turkey and/or chicken, 1/2 small avocado and Dijon Mustard. Enjoy!!
*I used the other half of the avocado for the second batch.

No comments:

Post a Comment